Stabilize in TW 1.3

Stabilize is greyed-out and not selectable even when I have a character with negative hit points selected. I'm using TW 1.3.

(No subject)

Quote:
Stabilize is greyed-out and not selectable even when I have a character with negative hit points selected. I'm using TW 1.3.


Hi there,

Did you click on the character who has negative points? The stabilize is an action on the currently selected character by default. Although, I thought we had a Mass Stabilization so for that one, it is indeed a bug!

Otherwise, it could help us to know which OS you have: Windows or Linux?

Thank you.

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

I did click on the character

I did click on the character with negative hit point. I'm on Windows.

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Hi Dan, In this situation,

Hi Dan,

In this situation, if you shut down Turn Watcher and start it back up again, does the problem persist?

Thanks!

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Yes. Even when I shut it down

Yes. Even when I shut it down and restart it, I still don't get the option to Stabilize on the character with negative hit points.

Dan

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

This is indeed a bug!

chesaguy wrote:
Yes. Even when I shut it down and restart it, I still don't get the option to Stabilize on the character with negative hit points.


Hi Dan,

Yes, I have verified that this is indeed a bug! Looks like that one got past us. We are presently working on a new version of Turn Watcher (version 2.0) and it will definitely have this bug fixed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will look to fixing this as soon as possible in a maintenance release.

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Good to know. I'll look for

Good to know. I'll look for notification on the new version. As a side note, I used TurnWatcher during a game for the first time last night (no one had to stabilize Smile). It works very well.

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Thank you...

chesaguy wrote:
Good to know. I'll look for notification on the new version. As a side note, I used TurnWatcher during a game for the first time last night (no one had to stabilize Smile). It works very well.


Thank you for your kind words! I am happy Turn Watcher works well for you. We value feedback from our customers. Smile

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

What game are you using this product with?

Hey Dan,

What game are you using this product with?

Just curious I am considering purchasing this to help with me D&D 4E. There are soooo many minions in the encounters my whiteboard/magnet board technique is driving me nuts!

Thanks!

Charles

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

D&D 4th Edition

megaframe wrote:
Hey Dan,

What game are you using this product with?

Just curious I am considering purchasing this to help with me D&D 4E. There are soooo many minions in the encounters my whiteboard/magnet board technique is driving me nuts!

Thanks!
Charles


Hi Charles,

Presently, you could use Turn Watcher version 1.3 with D&D 4th Edition, it's just the Spot/Will/Listen columns are very D&D 3.5-centric. We will be releasing Turn Watcher version 2.0 very soon which will provide you the ability to create your own custom columns. This will be more 4th-edition friendly--however, you could continue to use Turn Watcher for 3.5 or D20-style games. Very Happy

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Thanks for taking time to let

Thanks for taking time to let me know! Smile

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Stabilize fixed in TW 1.4

Just to let everyone know that the Stabilize feature was fixed in Turn Watcher 1.4.

Alexis Wilke
CEO
Made to Order Software
http://www.m2osw.com
+1 (916) 988 1450

Post new comment

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.